Skin Loving Neck Cream is a powerfully nourishing cream for your delicate neck & décolletage with this super rich silky soft cream that firms and nourishes the skin, leaving it soft, smooth & supple.

 

Skin Loving Neck Cream Instantly leaves your neck feeling more hydrated with new life & vitality. Designed for the most sensitive skins.

 

Because skin on the neck & décolletage is so thin, it can show age much more quickly than skin on the face – especially in a climate like ours.

 

However, a well-cared for neck & décolletage keeps us looking youthful for longer. Dedication to caring for the skin in these areas with twice daily homecare & regular professional treatments can prevent much of the damage from occurring. And certainly boosts & maintains results by non-surgical interventions.

 

When it comes to skincare, don’t stop at the face as that’s only 10% of our skin. What about the other 90%.

It’s made from powerful natural ingredients & is sustainable being excellent for your neck & the environment.

 

There is no animal content, no animal testing, no mineral oil, no petrochemicals, no AHA’s, no Fillers or Thickeners & no Harsh Additives

 

The Best of Australian Made Beauty

Ingredients: Carrot, Macadamia, Calendula, Cocoa Butter.

 

Apply twice daily after Cleansing & Spritz using firm upward strokes.

 

Suitable for Normal/Combination Skin


 

 

 

 

 

Skin Loving Neck Cream

$48.00Price
  • For Optimum Delivery Ask for Skin Sense’s Great Skin Check List

View More:

0404 662 099

©2017 BY SKIN SENSE.