Nourish your Delicate Neck & Decolletage with this Super Rich Silky Soft Cream designed for the most sensitive skins.
Because skin on the neck and décolletage is so thin. It can show age much more quickly than skin on the face – especially in a climate like ours. Yet too many people neglect what lies beneath the jawline. However a well cared for neck and décolletage keeps us looking youthful for longer. Dedication to caring for the skin in those areas with daily homecare and regular professional treatments can prevent much of the damage from occurring and certainly boost and maintain results by non surgical interventions. When it comes to skincare, most women stop at the face, but that’s only 10% of our skin. What about the other 90%.A regular Facial will Optimise your
Skin Results. Apply twice daily after Cleansing & Hydrosol. Part of the Pink Range
Skin Loving Neck Cream Orange Range
Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Carrot Seed
Calendula, Macadamia, Grapefruit Seed Extract,